Leisure activities in the Sagres area
- Sea Kayak
- SUP – Stand Up Paddle
- Surfing: Sagres is ideal for surfing as one of it’s beaches is virtually guaranteed to have the waves! Being on the most south-westerly point of Europe and beaches on both sides of the point, whichever way the wind is blowing, somewhere will be having the right sort of waves.
- Sagres boat trip or fishing trip. Enjoy a cruise around the cape, spot dolphins or get in some serious fishing.
- Eco-karting: On the main road between Vila do Bispo and Sagres. Enjoy the amazing thrill-packed new sport of Eco-Kart Landsailing!
- Bird Watching
- See with dolphins, observe marine wildlife and sea birds or take a boat trip around the “End of the World”
- Golf: ‘Parque da Floresta’ is the nearest golf course.
- Slide and Splash water park near Lagoa – operates from the beginning of April to the end of October. It opens daily at 10am and closes between 5pm and 6pm depending on the time of year.
- Parque Zoológico de Lagos (Zoo Lagos) – a beautiful zoo, just on the outskirts of Lagos. It is a fantastic day out for all ages, with lots of lovely animals.
Open all year round, 7 days a week.
Winter (from the 1st of October to the 31st of March) 10.00am – 5.00pm
Summer (from the 1st April to the 30th September) 10.00am – 7.00pm
Quinta Figueiras – Sítio do Medronhal
Barão de S.João
Tel: 282 680 100